2018 Arctic Cat XF 6000 Cross Country Limited ES
XF 6000 Cross Country Limited ES
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- 6000 C-TEC2 Engine with DSI: This 599cc 2-stroke DSI is the unmodified version of the engine that’s been launching Team Arctic down the racetrack since 2012. This quick-revving, 125-class horsepower C-TEC2™ power mill is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant — ours. Whether you’re riding a ZR® an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines found in a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. And the new FOX® QS3 shock lets you adjust your shocks to suit the riding conditions without removing your gloves. Set the clicker to 1 for a smooth, comfortable ride like the LXR. Click it up a notch to setting 2, and you’ll straighten out the corners like a Sno Pro®. Or click up to 3 to go head to head with an RR. These shocks feature a premium coil-over design with forged aluminum reservoir.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Front and FOX ZERO QS3 Rear Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. The Arctic Cat® IFP front gas shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. FOX ZERO QS3 rear tracks feature 3-position dial compression adjustability for quick and easy tuning for different riding styles and conditions. They are rebound adjustable and feature Kashima coating for the smoothest, most supple action.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual configurable LCD screen gauge allows to you check all the vital information about your snowmobile and more. 14 different readings to be exact. There’s an odometer, speedometer, max RPM, 2 trip meters, engine hours, low oil light, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, clock and reverse indicator.
- Adjustable Mountain Handlebar: Our easily adjustable handlebar allows you to set the perfect position for riding comfort. For the ultimate handling and control, a handy grab strap is included to help you shift your weight or hold your line.
- Goggle Holder: Warm, dry goggles are as near as our goggle holder. The heat from the engine dries your goggles as you ride. Also works for masks and gloves.
- Rear Rack: Made of strong, lightweight aluminum, our rear rack gives you the room you need for that extra bag.
- 137-in. Backcountry X Track with 1.75-in. Lugs: The 15" x 137" x 1.75" Backcountry X track was developed and proven in snocross competition and features a 3.0" pitch and provides an excellent blend of traction in loose snow while delivering great flotation and trail-riding traction.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- LED w/ accent light: Features LED headlights for enhanced lighting performance. Want the high beams on? The low beam will also stay on to give you a nice, wide light pattern with excellent distance. Plus, special LED accent lighting comes on when you turn the key.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 599
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.8 x 70
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.7 (44.29)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.6 (3.41)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 6.2 (5.87)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3
- Front Travel in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 125.75 (319.41)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 47.75 (121.29)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 49
- Track Type: Backcountry X
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 137 (347.98)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.75 (4.45)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: LED w/ accent light
- Heated Drivers Seat: Accessory
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Standard
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 22/48
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Lime Green
NOTES:Specifications Subject To Change
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual stage injection
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Backcountry X
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 137 in. (347.98 cm) x 1.75 in. (4.45 cm)
- LED w/ accent light
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal. (44.29 L)
- 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Lime Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine