2018 Arctic Cat XF 9000 CrossTour
XF 9000 CrossTour
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- 9000 C-TEC4 Turbocharged Engine: This 200-class HP Turbo Triple 4-stroke engine packs seamless power delivery in order to give you better handling, more ride control and immediate throttle response. Response like this can only come from an innovative compact exhaust manifold that transfers energy with unprecedented efficiency and immediacy. The power-to-weight ratio is untouchable. No other mass-produced snowmobile engine can match this beast’s output.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response II Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with Arctic Cat Gas IFP Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration. The Arctic Cat IFP gas shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual configurable LCD screen gauge allows to you check all the vital information about your snowmobile and more. 14 different readings to be exact. There’s an odometer, speedometer, max RPM, 2 trip meters, engine hours, low oil light, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, clock and reverse indicator.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Riser: Our easily adjustable handlebar allows you to set the perfect position for riding comfort.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal. (16.28 l): Want to ride even more? This 4.3-gal. auxiliary tank is just the ticket. It has a separate fuel cap located under the cowling behind the passenger seat and feeds directly into the main 10.7-gal. fuel tank to give you 15 total gallons of fuel capacity.
- 146-in. Cobra™ Track with 1.35-in. Lugs: The 146-in. Cobra track’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose snow conditions. Its traction teeth add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.35-in. paddles provide that extra traction needed when you find yourself blazing your own path.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- Rear Compartment Storage: Ample storage for anything you need — water, snacks, gloves, you name it. It also features a belt holder that keeps your spare belt out of the way and secure.
- 14" Mid-Height Windshield with Mirrors: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 998
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3-Turbocharged
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 80 x 66.2
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 545 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 15
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.25 (3.08)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 5.7 (5.39)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 10
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 129
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 52
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 146
- Lug in. (cm): 1.35
- Pitch in. (cm): 3.00 (7.62)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross-6
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: LED w/ accent light
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Heated Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Accessory
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment
- Seat: ProTour
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 14 in. Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 22/48
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button
NOTES:Specifications Subject To Change
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 80 x 66.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 146 in. x 1.35 in.
- LED w/ accent light
- Fuel Capacity
- 15 gal.
- 14 in. Mid-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers